We're excited to partner with Spark Collective on a book launch party.
Join us on 3/23 for the most inspiring event- shining a light on the truths uncovered in the incredible new book Tending: Parenthood and the Future of Work by Amy Henderson, one of our nation’s leading voices on the critical role of parenting and caregiving in developing the future of work.
Come be inspired and learn.
Amy will share her raw and vulnerable quest to understand modern parenthood, which brought her into intimate conversations with hundreds of parents, scientists, employee activists, business leaders, and other innovators.
Through these heartfelt interactions, Amy learns three main things:
1. It's harder to be a working parent in the U.S. than in any other developed country in the world.
2. There is an epidemic of shame among working parents.
3. And yet, parenthood, possibly more than anything else, neurologically primes us to develop skills that are critical for success in the modern workplace.
Tending goes deep into the stories and research to help us understand how our work cultures are broken, and how we can heal them. A testament to the power of parenthood, community, and collective action, Tending is a call to action for all of us.
You'll want to join if you're:
- a parent seeking affirmation and inspiration and some data to instigate change
- a talent leader in an organization committed to making work work for parents
- curious about the parent experience to inspire change in whatever role you hold
To make this event accessible, we're using a scaled pricing model of choose what you pay ($10 and $25). Each attendee will receive a free digital copy of Amy's book.
Please consider the ticket you are able to purchase based on your financial situation, investment in your learning, and supporting women-owned businesses.
To join the event, please sign up here.