Leading Entrepreneurs Solving the National Care Crisis
Hear from parenting and caregiving luminary Amy Henderson in conversation with entrepreneurs working to address our national care crisis. Henderson’s own advocacy helps companies and parents understand the critical role of parenting and caregiving in developing the future of work. Sigala’s Kinside serves employers by connecting their employees to daycares nationwide, thereby ensuring optimum employee equity and retention. Expectful’s library of meditation and sleep content for fertility, pregnancy, and parenthood, offers parents a trusted app to turn to. Pritts, as Head of Early Care and Education at Wonderschool, supports early care professionals to start and run quality and sustainable child care programs. Los Angeles-based WeeCare was founded by a team of educators and technology innovators who strive to empower individuals, especially women, by helping them start and operate their own daycare business.
Click here for more info about ASU GSV Summit.
In addition, Amy will be part of a luncheon panel at the summit.
Parent Trap: The Disproportionate Impact of the Care Crises on Women
- Jane Swift (Former Governor of Massachusetts and President & Executive Director, LearnLaunch) - Moderator
- Amy Henderson (Co-Founder & CEO, TendLab)
- Jamie Ladge (Author of Maternal Optimism and Associate Professor, Northeastern University)
- Shadiah Sigala (Co-Founder & CEO, Kinside)
- Melissa Hanna (Co-Founder & CEO, Mahmee